This policy is valid from 19 April 2012
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me (Meg Hykes). For questions about this blog, please contact: HomeschoolnMama@gmail.com.
Homeschoolin Mama accepts payments for sponsored (advertisements) posts. The longer I blog the more I realize this can be a beautiful partnership opportunity. My sponsors receive a honest review of their product (along with tons of promoting on my part – check out my PR page for more info). My readers (that’s you) receive a well tested and honest opinion on products they are considering to buy and I receive a humble paycheck for my time, writing and of course using my family as guinea pigs.
So I submit myself willingly to the FTC Ruling for Bloggers. I do this to not only protect myself but so that I may provide the most trustworthy experience to my readers possible.
Please know the following is true 100% of the time when you read anything posted by me here on Homeschoolin Mama.
- I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise and evaluation, are worthy of such endorsement.
- Any product that I receive (for review purposes) I have gotten free of charge and at no personal cost to myself.
- I promise that my review of any product, service or business is given with my own honest and fair opinion (like I said – we are a family of guinea pigs).
- I cannot guarantee that my review of a product, service, or business will be “positive” in nature; I promise to provide a fair and valuable assessment and review to my readers first and foremost.
- I retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property for the right partners and businesses and would never sponsor or advertise a product that I haven’t used myself or had experience using.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Links to the following retailers are affiliate links and do generate small commissions when you purchase through that link:
Please Note: There is no extra charge to you for using these links. So if/when you buy from these retailers I appreciate your buying after clicking on my affiliate link.
Homeschoolin Mama’s Affiliate Links may change from time to time. So please feel free to check back often.