Monthly-Quarterly-Annually Cleaning Checklist
Last week I shared with you my updated Weekly Cleaning Checklist (of course I had a free printable for you).
Today I’m sharing my Monthly/Quarterly/Annually Cleaning Checklist with you. These are things that I add to my cleaning time when appropriate. I keep these checklists handy because let’s face it – I have “Mom Brain”. I doubt any of these things would ever get done without an actual checklist for me.
- Clean/Change Out HVAC Filter
- Clean Kitchen Sink Disposal
- Clean Range Hood Filter
- Inspect/Replace Fire Extinguisher(s)
- Clean Out Closets For The Season (this is for the beginning of each new season/quarter)
- Test Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Test Garage Door Auto-Reverse Feature
- Check Water Softener, Add Salt if Needed
- Deep Clean House – Move Furniture
- Vacuum Refrigerator Coils
- Clean Windows (Outside Weather Permitting)
Annual Cleaning Checklist
- Winter Cleaning/Maintenance Checklist
- Tighten Any Handles, Knobs, Racks, etc.
- Check All Locks And Deadbolts On Your Doors And Windows
- Remove Showerheads And Clean Sediment
- Deep Clean And Inspect The Basement
- Spring Cleaning/Maintenance Checklist
- Check The Exterior of Your House And Drainage
- Clean Out Gutters
- Get Your Air Conditioning System Ready For Summer
- Clear Dead Plants/Shrubs From The House
- Check Trees For Interference With Electric Lines
- Inspect Roofing For Damage, Leaks, etc.
- Summer Cleaning/Maintenance Checklist
- Check Grout in Bathrooms, Kitchen, etc. – Repair as Needed
- Inspect Plumbing for Leaks, clean Aerators on Faucets
- Clean And Repair Deck/Patio as Needed
- Clean Out Window Wells of Debris
- Check/Clean Dryer Vent & All Exhaust Vents to Exterior of Home
- Clean Garage
- Fall Cleaning/Maintenance Checklist
- Flush Hot Water Heater And Remove Sediment
- Winterize Air Conditioning System
- Get Heating System Ready For Winter
- Turn Off And Flush Outdoor Water Faucets
- Get Chimney Cleaned
- Test Sump Pump
- Check Driveway/Pavement For Cracks
Combine these with your Weekly Cleaning Checklist and your home will run like a well-oiled machine!
I’m sharing my personal Monthly/Quarterly/Annually Cleaning Checklist PLUS a blank set for you today! Play around with it. See what works best for your family. Let me know how it works for you! Enjoy!
Click below and SUBSCRIBE to grab your printable.
Have you downloaded this free printable? How’s it working for you? I’d love to hear all about it!
Love Life, Love God, Live For HIM…